Difference in their features. FAQ manager plugin has less options than Knowledge Base Manager. Unique features that only available in Knowledge Base Manager are –
1. Live AJAX search.
2. Sticky Buttons for user question submission and live search panel.
3. Responsive grid system. You can display your questions in 1/2/3 columns.
3. Related Knowledge base questions.
4. Up and Down voting system for your KB contents and user able to submit their feedback, if they found KB contents are not useful.
5. 3 type of widgets to display top liked/top disliked/featured/popular/recent posts.
6. Extensive option panel to customize everything.
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Log In is required for submitting new question.